New Birmingham Office opened.
Our new office is located at 2, Snow Hill, Birmingham B4 6GA.
The office is situated in the heart of Birmingham’s business district and is part of the Colmore Business District.
Tracey Foster, an independent financial adviser (IFA), is heading up the team at this new office. She has work in Birmingham for a number of years and is well known within the professional community. Tracey is always looking to develop new relationships both with professional introduces and personal clients.
How to find the office.
- By Walking: The office is a short walk for all locations in the City centre.
- By Rail: The office is 200 meters walk from Snow Hill train station. If you come into Birmingham New Street station it’s less than a ten-minute walk or two stops on the tram.
- By Tram: The nearest station is St. Chads which is less than 100 meters away. The tram line literally runs past the office entrance.
- By Car: The nearest car park is Snow Hill Station car park which is accessible from Livery Street, Birmingham B3 2BJ
- By Plane: For those of you jetting in Birmingham International Airport is the nearest. The airport has excellent transport links to the city centre.
How Tracey Foster and her team can help you.
If you would like to meet Tracey Foster and her team then please contact her directly at our Birmingham Office. As an independent financial adviser (IFA). She can help with all areas of financial planning including investments, retirement planning and later-life. Tracey has a wealth of knowledge involving pensions sharing orders through divorce settlements.
Finally, meetings can be arranged at the office or at a location that is convenient for you. Why not arrange a meeting with Tracey today to see how she can help you. Meetings are by appointment only.